Four years ago today...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave5N

Über Member
TheDoctor said:
I didn't realise it was an anniversary!
Congratulations to you both!
*gets gooey feeling*

She's certainly very nice looking but he's no oil painting, so I'm not sure how you have lost control so easily.

Get yerself a kleenex and sit at the back.

simonali

Guru
You bought a new bike for a jersey swap?

That's dedication to the cause!

redshift

Über Member
Congratulations Baggy. Mind you, I bet that means my bacon butty's gone a bit past its eat-by date, hasn't it? Probably looking a bit green by now. :biggrin:

bonj2

all together now: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

redshift said:
Congratulations Baggy. Mind you, I bet that means my bacon butty's gone a bit past its eat-by date, hasn't it? Probably looking a bit green by now. :sad:
I've been cooking you a fresh one everyday for nearly four years Shifty...
Go on, be brave and head South, you know you want to. :biggrin::smile:

Yellow Fang said:
Blimey, he has got pixie ears. I thought that was a myth.
Nope! :biggrin::smile:

DSCF0049-1.jpg

OP
OP
Baggy

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
bobg said:
What they all said :smile:!
BTW Chuffy is the image of my son, would you like another one ?? Its always nice to have a spare...
Are you *sure* he's the image of your son? :sad:
If he starts wearing out I might be interested in a replacement :biggrin:

If there's a risk that the CC jersey might head in this direction I think it's only polite if I have a new bike...

redshift

Über Member
Chuffy said:
I've been cooking you a fresh one everyday for nearly four years Shifty...
Go on, be brave and head South, you know you want to. :biggrin::sad:

Yebbut, that means I have to go somewhere, dunnit? and you know how much I like to hide in my own head...

So, when I've done my C2C in June, and I'm looking for something else to do, I'll have a think about it. :tongue:

...if you've been eating those butties every day (waste not, want not after all) then your nitrite levels must be through the roof. :smile:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Just sneaked a look at the forum on my bro-in-laws laptop, had to pop in and say how sweet, and congrats and all that.:smile: Dangerous stuff this jersey swapping and internettage...

And now, I return to watching Flash Gordon on Sci Fi +1 and being amazed by colour telly...:biggrin:

Top Bottom