FOWARD or BACK...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I don't know either. But I have one of those clocks that gets a signal from Frankfurt or somewhere. It will tell me the right time, when I get up in the morning. :smile::biggrin:

It is not a posh one, bought at bric a bric stall many years ago.

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Speicher said:
I don't know either. But I have one of those clocks that gets a signal from Frankfurt or somewhere. It will tell me the right time, when I get up in the morning. :smile::biggrin:

It is not a posh one, bought at bric a bric stall many years ago.

An atomic signal is broadcast in some way from Rugby ! wooowwweee !!!!!!

:sad:

Noodley

Yep, forward I'm afraid...which means I am now off to bed 'cos I am off to Durham(ish) tomorrow for an audax which starts at 9am - it's a 4hr 30min drive, so I'll be up and away at 3am (the old 2am). :sad:

I always give extra time as I usually get lost :smile::biggrin:

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Noodley said:
Yep, forward I'm afraid...which means I am now off to bed 'cos I am off to Durham(ish) tomorrow for an audax which starts at 9am - it's a 4hr 30min drive, so I'll be up and away at 3am (the old 2am). :sad:

I always give extra time as I usually get lost :smile::biggrin:

All the best for the ride Noods !

Milo

Guru
Same here I never seem to drift of till 2 or 3 am then feel rubbish the next day.

longers

Legendary Member
Hope you have a good day out Noodley, that's a heck of a drive for before a ride.

You've made me feel better though, I was feeling hard done to for having to get up at quarter to five (old time) for the Cheshire Cat. Bed soon :biggrin:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Early to be for me tonight. Got to be up at 6:45 to try and be out the house early to do paper round. Then got to be at the start of my first club TT by 9. Want to check the bike before i go aswell.
Got a call from the paper shop telling me not to forget to put the clocks forward, and not to be late.:biggrin:

Top Bottom