Frame Cobblers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
well if your looking for carbon, but don't want to compromise comfort on long rides, try a Specialized Roubaix. i've been looking lots lately and my mates have these and say they are great and i sat on one at the Cycle show and was quite impressed with the riding position.

firstly, they are carbon.

secondly, they have relaxed geometry (which basically means a more comfortable sitting position, handlebars slightly higher so you don't get neck ache etc)

thirdly, they have Zertz inserts (tiny shock absorbers in the forks) so they are great for long rides

fourthly, they have nice handlebars, the top of them is slightly flat so it's more comfortable for your hands.

(shame it doesn't come in pink tho :ohmy: because i'm stuck between choosing a Roubaix and a pink Pinarello!)

A friend of mine has a Roberts Master Pro, and it is the most gorgeous bike I have ridden. Ever.

Despite it not being designed round me, it was just sooooooooo good. I don't know how much the frame would be, but he paid around £3000ish for the whole bike. It seems that Roberts build the bike up to the customers spec, so he just added all the commponants he wanted to the frame.

Top Bottom