Frame decal help please.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So looking to liven up my roadbike frame, without doing a full respray.
I contacted Ghost to see if they did the down tube decals in another colour, no luck, but nice of them to respond:
Thanks for your email.

Unfortunately we don't have the single frame decals on stock.
The reason for this is, that's not normal stickers or decals.
Our frame manufacturer is putting these decals on the frame and over paint it a couple of times.
So the decals can't get replaced that easy.

Kind regards,
Luca

Wondering if I could DIY this myself somehow? Any advice from CC'ers on best way forward, much obliged :okay:

vickster

Legendary Member
Maybe a company like this could do something?
https://www.indibike.co.uk/
Call Us Tues-Saturday 9-6pm: 07598 143288

Venod

Eh up
I made some for a bike I refurbished, I can't remember the details but google will help, I used Adobe Illustrator and printed them out you have to do it in reverse, they slide onto the frame, they need lacquering over, I made some 531 transfers as well they were a perfect match, you get everything you need to complete the job paper wise.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Grant Fondo
I made some for a bike I refurbished, I can't remember the details but google will help, I used Adobe Illustrator and printed them out you have to do it in reverse, they slide onto the frame, they need laquering over, I made some 531 transfers as well they were a perfect match, you get everything you need to complete the job paper wise.
Ok thanks. Do you need to lacquer over decals to finish off? Just don't want it to look like a bodge job.

Top Bottom