Francesco Moser rebuild.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
PHL67

PHL67

Veteran
Yes the FM cut out, l could send you a few photograph of the various bits of pantograph if you are interested.
Yes please. Just to see if mine coincides with your detailing. Thank you.

woodbutcher

Veteran
Yes please. Just to see if mine coincides with your detailing. Thank you.
Took me a while but here you are...
I guess the bike is 1980's early 90's. but lm not at all certain .

Attachments

• IMG_0737.JPG
    IMG_0737.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0738.JPG
    IMG_0738.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0739.JPG
    IMG_0739.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0740.JPG
    IMG_0740.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0741.JPG
    IMG_0741.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0742.JPG
    IMG_0742.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0743.JPG
    IMG_0743.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0744.JPG
    IMG_0744.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0745.JPG
    IMG_0745.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 45

woodbutcher

Veteran
That looks awesome. You have to admire the Italian styling. That is one awesome bike.
How does the detail compare with your FM? It would be interesting to find out if the bikes produced at this time all had the same or similar features or were they "customised" to order.
I bought this bike in Italy and my Italian isn't up to much so l had difficulty understanding exactly what l had bought. Believe it or not l thought l was buying a completely different (white) Moser which was in bits. Imagine my surprise when the blue one arrived. I called the guy who sold it and he was really upset because he thought l was annoyed (far from it) and so he insisted on sending me l think it was €70 and a note saying that he was a good person and that l should not think badly of him. Italian honour eh !!

OP
OP
PHL67

PHL67

Veteran
IMG_2899.JPG
IMG_2898.JPG
How does the detail compare with your FM? It would be interesting to find out if the bikes produced at this time all had the same or similar features or were they "customised" to order.
I bought this bike in Italy and my Italian isn't up to much so l had difficulty understanding exactly what l had bought. Believe it or not l thought l was buying a completely different (white) Moser which was in bits. Imagine my surprise when the blue one arrived. I called the guy who sold it and he was really upset because he thought l was annoyed (far from it) and so he insisted on sending me l think it was €70 and a note saying that he was a good person and that l should not think badly of him. Italian honour eh !!
I managed to take a couple of pics today.
Not as much Pantographing as yours I'm afraid.

Top Bottom