freaky eaters

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

Those freaky eating programs, that make out that a person only subsists on one food.

Tonight it was burnt sausages, before I've seen margherita pizza and salt and vinegar crisps.

I don't believe a word of it. Possibly the biggest put-on, hyped piece of chain-pulling I've ever seen.

All these people look healthy to me, and that face pulling trying to eat a bit of guava fruit is just so contrived.

stevenb

I east some weird combinations...mainly for dietry reasons.
Last night I ate Macaroni cheese with sardines in chili (spicy) sunflower oil and sweetcorn. :smile:

Saddle bum

Über Member
If some people do not have the savvy to appreciate the value of a well balanced diet, they don't deserve to survive.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Saddle bum said:
If some people do not have the savvy to appreciate the value of a well balanced diet, they don't deserve to survive.

It's the same with smokers who live to 100. The people on those freaky eating programs look completely happy and confident in what they eat to me. Maybe that peace of mind is the trick.

I'll bet the minute they've got their cheque from the program, they'll have a giggle, and go back to their crisps, and forget anyone cared.

Abitrary said:
It's the same with smokers who live to 100. The people on those freaky eating programs look completely happy and confident in what they eat to me. Maybe that peace of mind is the trick.

I think this might be true. I worked out long ago that if you work yourself up and get stressed about eating the "right" things, you might just as well eat the "wrong" things and be relaxed about it. Works for me.

Renard

Abitrary said:
All these people look healthy to me, and that face pulling trying to eat a bit of guava fruit is just so contrived.

Like when Dr Tanya gets toddlers to eat fruit in 'House of tiny tearaways' :ohmy:

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Chuffy said:
Hey Abers, isn't it pizza o'clock nearly? :thumbsup::ohmy:

Tried a different dominos after I got ripped off by my usual one the other night, and it just wasn't the same.

You hear about foodies who follow chefs from place to place, and I might just keep an eye on the current pizza chef in the old one

Abitrary said:
Tried a different dominos after I got ripped off by my usual one the other night, and it just wasn't the same.

You hear about foodies who follow chefs from place to place, and I might just keep an eye on the current pizza chef in the old one
You could always buy him off them. There isn't a closed season for chef transfers is there?

Top Bottom