Free bike tools

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sam45daw

Hello fellow cyclists...

I am currently working on a university project based around getting towns and cites to provide free bike tools for everyone to use. I feel that free bike tools are essential for getting everyone out of cars and onto two wheels.

I was wondering if you could please fill out this survey to aid my research an proposal to Bristol Council

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Q5VKTQM

It only takes a minute as it all Yes/No answers..

THANK YOU

nappadang

Über Member
Done

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Hello fellow cyclists...

I am currently working on a university project based around getting towns and cites to provide free bike tools for everyone to use. I feel that free bike tools are essential for getting everyone out of cars and onto two wheels.

I was wondering if you could please fill out this survey to aid my research an proposal to Bristol Council

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Q5VKTQM

It only takes a minute as it all Yes/No answers..

THANK YOU

Sam just out of interest how many other cyclists did you ask in order to form the opinion you have about providing bike tools is essential for getting people out of cars?
I only ask because if you were to have posed the question on here as to what did we believe would get people out of their cars and onto bikes i don't think free tools would have ever arisen. Don't forget the majority of us are car drivers too.Might be an idea to start another thread with that question to see if your belief is correct before you pin your colours to the mast in your project. It would bolster your research and may earn you more points too.

Good luck with it though :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 23692

Done, but I don't think my response will aid your cause

the snail

Guru
great facility that, but I can't see it having much impact on cycling numbers - most people taking up cycling wouldn't have the knowledge to use the tools -a surprisingly large number of keen cyclists struggle to mend a puncture

Top Bottom