FREE-Bike.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
IMG-20120514-00103.jpg
Daytime working hours pickup only from Wythenshawe MCR (near the hospital) nice mixte frame- bike pulled out of the skip last night. Will be up for 1 week only then will be chucked back in the skip. PM me for details-dished out at my discretion.

Nice gesture.

wish i was in your neck of the woods in the next week, i would have taken it off your hands for my daughter.

good luck

robgul

Legendary Member
... on a point of order, that's not a mixte (they have the tube (or more usually two thing tubes) from the headset to the rear wheel axle - a stronger design than the conventional step-through as pictured) ... but looks good for a free!

Rob

OP
OP
dan_bo

dan_bo

You could say i got mixte up. If you could be arsed.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
It's a Pammunia (?) County and if it was nearer I'd find use for it. Sadly I'm too far ...

However, good on you for rescuing it ... whatever it is.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
:wacko: Some reet fussy barstewards.

If I had room, and a wife that would not kill me for getting another bike (still not recovered from the bashing I got for getting my son another bike) I'd take it with a flash. Looks very smart. Would be super for popping to the shop, then going for that strava section on it just past Woodley Precinct. :laugh:

OP
OP
dan_bo

dan_bo

Indeed it is a lovely bike in pretty good nick- although the tyres would need pumping up before you got your head down on it foss. Why doncha tell the missus it's for her?

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
I'll take it dan_bo, it'll make a nice project for Mrs S :thumbsup:

[EDIT] just read that back, it'll be my project to do for Mrs S, not a project for Mrs S to do ;)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Nice one. Really don't need another, and this saved some strife. Can't chuck a bike like that.

Top Bottom