Free books

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Many thanks Noodley as the original supplier :ohmy:

I have The Escape Artist - Matt Seaton

and Bikie by Charlie woods.

If you want one or both, please post below and if you're the first to post then pm me your address.

Please be warned though it will be a few days before I get chance to do it and The Escape Artist is at a friends in Cornwall where I accidentally left it, good job I'd finished it ;), so could take a bit longer.

Noodley

That was quick! ;)

OP
OP
Panter

Panter

Just call me Chris...
I actually finished them a few days ago, I've only just got round to listing them :blush:

I've always read very quickly, which makes it very hard keeping myself in books :laugh:

Noodley

Panter said:
I actually finished them a few days ago, I've only just got round to listing them :blush:

I've always read very quickly, which makes it very hard keeping myself in books :laugh:

I have cleared my PM inbox, but send me your address again and I'll get the other book to you 'cos I've finished it. I remember where it is (as I have been there) but not the address.

stevenb said:
Good idea this...is there a book club on here? We could swap and/or trade books. :angry:
There is! We do! Just post what you've got, first reply gets it. ;)

Bikie touched down this morning. Just read the first couple of chapters while disposing of lunch and it looks splendid.*
Cheers Panters. :biggrin:

* - the book, not my disposed of lunch. :angry:

OP
OP
Panter

Panter

Just call me Chris...
No problem, sincerest apologies for the stupidly long delay in posting. :angry:

I reckon my service is actually slighly slower even than amazon.co.uk :biggrin:

Top Bottom