Free: CycleChat long sleeve, full zip top, size M

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

Surplus to needs. Not the current design, this one's 2 to 3 years old, I think it was known as the white/black design and has the usual orange & blue bits. In good clean condition, no blood stains etc.

If interested, post your best pathetic sob story as to why I should give it to you. I'll pick my fave next Weds.

My ebay shop is empty,need some stock

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I have no long sleeve tops for winter,only SS with some aldi armwarmers+ their cheap base layers.SWMBO is having to go back to work even though i had promised her that she would not have to because her health is not good and she is on medication for life for blood pressure, hormome replacement therapy ( not the female kind ) or she is really tired .Unfortunatly what with the cuts in child tax credits we need her to return to work.
5 year old son has renal probelms and is on 2 sorts of mediaction with regualr trips to birmingham childrens and they have said it could get worse or fail in the future.
I have been on banked hours all year and work are still announcing more non production days which they actively try to get you to have off unpaid to reduce costs.
Upshot is i am considering selling a bike to pay for food till pay day althoughSWMBO says no asits my winter hack so it means i can get to work when the weather is bad and cycling is about the only thing keeps me sane .ish:crazy:
Do i win ?:blush:

blade1889

Fishing In The Rivers Of Life
I creamed in last week, breaking my collor bone and putting a big hole in my only long sleeved top where my elbow used to be. I also smashed my phone and Ipod (you don't have any of theose going spare as well do you?) When my shoulder is fixed it will be too cold to wear my short sleeved tops, thats if I can even fix my mangled wreck of a bike. I am also getting severe grief from the missus about how dangerous riding a bike is, apparently its now on a par with riding a motor bike, swimming in shark infested waters, para-gliding and being a good looking virgin in prison.

As you can see I am really down at the moment and need something to cheer me up in my hour of need. Oh did I mention my rabbit is poorly tooo and has cosy me over £200 in vet bills this month. Now wheres that rope, I think I might have to hang myself.

Alex11

I'm only 15, been into cycling for a while now but getting into it properly with a road bike now and doing long distance riding and tours etc. I've got one jersey which isn't really a jersey, it is a Karrimor thing and not great! I'm not a shortsleeve person so long sleeve is perfect, it'd be great to wear on long rides and I'm growing like hell at the moment so medium size would be perfect!!!

I am a Postman

Nihal

Veteran
My baby left me
And my mule got lame
Lost my money in a poker game.
A windstorm came
Just the other day,
Blew the house that I lived in away.

-----------------------------------
Sent mobile phone stylee
And youre still alive:ohmy:

:whistle:

Drago

Legendary Member
I deserve this for the wife. She has MS and has gone blind in one eye as a consequence, but during her better periods she comes for rides round Salcey Forest with me. This'd cheer her up no end.

Oh, and it'd come in right handy for polishing the car ;)

Top Bottom