Free Fidlock twist bottle plus base

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes please

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
The base has screws that attach to standard bottle cage mounts.
The bottle attaches to the base by magnets.

View attachment 687782

My wife would love this for her new hybrid she used for work if ok with you 🙏

Can I at least pay you for the postage ? Like you - I’ve given away many items on here. So really nice to be on the receiving end hopefully 😎 Thankyou very much in advance……

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I am small and so is my bike! The issue is the height of the bottle as well as mode of deployment.

Found the same issue on the OH's Dolan CX. Being a race frame it had no cage mounts at all. I used a couple of DMR hinged clamps to attach a regular cage very low down on the seat tube (Alu frame - down tube is an irregular oval) and there is just room for an elite Fly 550ml bottle to be extracted 'on the move'.

It did have a handlebar mounted one at one point, but that was sacrificed for crosstop brake levers!!

OP
OP
Julia9054

Julia9054

Guru
I have an unobstructed bottle cage on my seat tube but I'm not dextrous enough to get a bottle out on the move. I have a canister with tools in that one.
I realise my bike doesn't look very sleek and aero at the moment but the whole frame bag and handlebar bag set up is part of my new luggage for this year's holiday cycling round the Netherlands. I put a rack and panniers on it last year and it handled like a North Sea ferry!!!
Anyway, @sevenfourate now has the fidlock for his wife's hybrid. I'm just glad not to add it to the pile of bought and unused cycling things cluttering up the back of my garage

Top Bottom