Free if anyone wants it Now Withdrawn

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
can you let me know when its the right size so i can plop it in my g&t :laugh:

It's getting smaller by the minute if we had room I would put it in the freezer so I could ask more for it in the summer when there is an ice shortage

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Keep it in the bucket until the weather looks to be freezing then you could transport it to the park pour it out wait until frozen. Bingo! £1 a go on your mini ice rink. You'll be rich my boy! People love an ice rink.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Is it still available? I'll send a courier round with a big wedge of cash. I simply must have it and am willing to pay a premium over the asking price of ... er ... nothing.

For insurance reasons you may have to give all of your card details and other personal information to the courier via a rather wonky web page full of spelling errors, but trust me on this it will be worth it when you get the huge envelope of lovely cash.

Trust me.

Is it still available? I'll send a courier round with a big wedge of cash. I simply must have it and am willing to pay a premium over the asking price of ... er ... nothing.

For insurance reasons you may have to give all of your card details and other personal information to the courier via a rather wonky web page full of spelling errors, but trust me on this it will be worth it when you get the huge envelope of lovely cash.

Trust me.

best be quick, the chancellor has only frozen VAT on ice until year end. Thaw-t i'd share that with you :rolleyes:

classic33

Leg End Member
I'll take it as a prize for who ever finishes in 30th in the Quiz Of The Week this year.

They'll collect.

Top Bottom