Free Kindle Book

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Janeyb

Fab - thank you.

On the kindle discussion IMO they wil never replace the sensory pleasure of a real book but they're great for being able to carry a huge array of books with you on trips.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
does the kindle thing really fit in the back pocket of your trousers?

I suppose it could ( depending how big your back pocket is ) but you would end up snapping it in half when you sit down :laugh:

crumpetman

Fab - thank you.

On the kindle discussion IMO they wil never replace the sensory pleasure of a real book but they're great for being able to carry a huge array of books with you on trips.

Sensory pleasure? How about being able to lay in the garden sunbathing with a kindle in front of me and read it without having to hold it? Same goes for reading in bed, at a table etc. I do not understand which senses you are pleasuring with a real book. My eyes much prefer a kindle screen and it is easier to hold/turn pages so easier on my hands.

Keith Oates

Janner
Thanks for the info about the book which I have now downloaded but as I'm not registered with Kindle in the UK I have to pay US$ 2 before I could carryout the download!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pubrunner

Legendary Member
. . . software.

The Kindle app is free...........

Cheers Fossy - didn't know about a PC version . . . . . . . I do now ! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom