Free ladies cycling shoes size 40 (suit size 39)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CycloNick

Hello all...well maybe just the ladies on this one...

I have a pair of Time MXL cycling shoes going for free to anyone who can cover P&P or pick up from South Cambs.

They're as new as I've worn them just once for a 40 mile ride but found them to be too tight. They're supposed to be a size 40 but I'd say they're nearer a 39 or maybe even a little smaller. I have wide feet though so maybe that was the problem.

They look like this:

SHTIMXLLA_P1-296641830.JPG

Go on, you know you want to! thumbsup.png

PpPete

Legendary Member
These might suit my OH.
She has a friend in Gt Shelford who might be able to pick them up, is that close to you? Or we could pay P&P.

PpPete

Legendary Member
These are now available again, too small for my mrs, who would usually take a 38 or 39.

Would suggest more like 36 or 37.

Nicki kindly posted to me at no cost, so I may be able to do the same for CC ers who can wear these.

crisscross

These are now available again, too small for my mrs, who would usually take a 38 or 39.

Would suggest more like 36 or 37.

Nicki kindly posted to me at no cost, so I may be able to do the same for CC ers who can wear these.

Hi PP, they sound ideal if they still available. Happy to pay cost. I'll pm you.

Thanks

crisscross

Hi all

PorkyPete - many thanks the shoes arrived in perfect condition. Georgia tried them and they fit incredibly well - it was a bit of a Cindrella glass slipper moment!

I figure the sizing was totally messed up as she is only a 3.5 or 4 normally.

So thanks again PP

Also want to say thanks to Nikki as it was agreat gesture in the first place.

OP
OP
C

CycloNick

Hi all

PorkyPete - many thanks the shoes arrived in perfect condition. Georgia tried them and they fit incredibly well - it was a bit of a Cindrella glass slipper moment!

I figure the sizing was totally messed up as she is only a 3.5 or 4 normally.

So thanks again PP

Also want to say thanks to Nikki as it was agreat gesture in the first place.

Excellent! I'm glad they've now found a new home.

Top Bottom