FREE: MTB

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

l4dva

Guru
Free MTB! See pic... its a steel frame about 54 cm size ( i am 5 foot 10 and fits me )

All working my friend done a 70 mile charity ride on it a few weeks ago. Apart from the front gear mech which will only stay in gear if u hold the shifter in posistion (very annoying but im sure if can be repaired) As far as i am awear the chain and casset etc are all the originals that came on the bike from new so they may need replacing as well.

You'd have to collect it from birmingham PM if interested.

I also have a roof bar bike carrier for £15 if anyones interested.

OP
OP
L

l4dva

Guru
Wow can't even give this away!

It's going to the tip if no one wants, i just dont have the space to store it in my garage any more, be a shame to let it go to waste......

OP
OP
L

l4dva

Guru
I can't see a make or model no printed on the carrier anywhere but here are some pics...

by the looks of it the lengh of the actually carrier can be adjusted so that it can fit on different cars. The arm that holds the frame has a rubber type material to prevent the frame from being damaged and it can grip frames with large tubing like shown in the pic as well....

Your welcome to come try it out if you want

OP
OP
L

l4dva

Guru
I still have this MTB if there are any takers........

That Chain cycle place are not picking up the phone so im guessing they don't exist any more?!?

I'll be taking it to the tip this weekend if no one wants it by then

iLB

Hello there
i thought you were giving away that tri cross for a second...

Speicher

Vice Admiral
l4dva said:
I still have this MTB if there are any takers........

That Chain cycle place are not picking up the phone so im guessing they don't exist any more?!?

I'll be taking it to the tip this weekend if no one wants it by then

Cycle Chain have moved, you have a pm with the details. The Digbeth Trust link was out of date.

Dewei

Hi

I'll take it. I think it is the right size for my friend and colleague...I am trying to get him to take up cycling.

I am based in Edgbaston.

Top Bottom