Free NZ maps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

friedel

Anyone going to NZ? We have maps to give away. I will mail them to you free, with just two requests:

1) Please don't ask for them unless you'll definitely be going to NZ.
2) Please pass them on to another cyclist or traveller, rather than throwing them out.

I have no idea how many people might want these so basically it's first come first serve. You can lodge your interest by sending us an email through the contact us form on our site:

http://travellingtwo.com/get-in-touch

Some of the maps are old but they're generally accurate. The worst that will happen is that you'll find a road has been paved or put in where it didn't exist before. They are mostly printed by the AA.

Marlborough Sounds (1:172 500) - Covers the Sounds between Picton, Havelock, Pelorus Bridge and as far south as Blenheim

South Canterbury and Mount Cook (1:350 000) - From Oamaru to Ashburton, including Lake Tekapo, Twizel and the area on the West Coast near Fox Glacier

Otago (1:350 000) - From Oamaru down to south of Dunedin and west to Queenstown.

Lewis Pass and Arthur's Pass (1:350 000) - Shows both coasts, from Westport to Hokitika and including Christchurch on the east side.

Otago Central Rail Trail brochure with overview map, elevations, advertisements for various tour operators/B&Bs etc along the way.

When we finish the North Island, I'll have more to give away.

OP
OP
F

friedel

The maps are gone. Watch in a month for the North Island ones.

Top Bottom