Free promotion from ZipVit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ACS

ACS

Legendary Member
Coco said:
If you order over certain amounts you are entitled to a free gift:

In this case you haven't qualified for any of the freebies. This showed up on my last order too.

Ther only thing I have ordered in the past in their trial box for £4.99. Confusing ?

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I've eaten my first four chews. They arrived five minutes ago. They'd be more accurately described as chewy jellies. Mine are black cherry flavour. Although they are very nice, they won't displace jelly babies in my affections.

vernon

Yorkshireman said:
I've 'done' the whole bag (153.9 kcal). I couldn't taste any black cherry - a slightly almond hint of flavour?. Not unpleasant, but I'll stick to Jelly Babies too :blush:

Just finished mine. I have been very restrained :biggrin:

Now off to replenish jelly baby stocks.

Nice one OP, got mine today and am thinking about ordering quite a bit - anyone know how Zipfit's stuff stands up to other gels, bars, drinks? I currently use TorQ and the Mule Bars and a hydration tab called Nuun.

vernon

Monsieur Remings said:
Nice one OP, got mine today and am thinking about ordering quite a bit - anyone know how Zipfit's stuff stands up to other gels, bars, drinks? I currently use TorQ and the Mule Bars and a hydration tab called Nuun.

Comparisons tend to be subjective. You'll only find the answer by trying them for yourself.

Top Bottom