Free to good home - CC short sleeve shirt, Medium

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archeress

Veteran
Thank you x

Am going to make a donation to MacMillan the cancer trust for the shirt. My brother in law was diagnosed with oral cancer a few weeks ago and will soon undergo surgey to remove a chunk of his jaw bone which will be replaced with a bit of bone from his leg. He will have a feeding tube for some weeks afterwards and radiotherapy.

Hugs
Archeress x

OP
OP
Y

yello

The fit looks perfect! I hope you get good use from it :thumbsup::smile:

Gez73

Veteran
Ok I've been inspired by this thread and am willing to 'donate' a medium short sleeved shirt for the same charity as Archeress ! It's from last years batch and has the short zip, three back pockets (none zipped) . It does not have whatever logo appears to be on the right shoulder of the shirt Archeress is wearing so well in the above photo. That might be from another supplier?
I have two short sleeved ones and the weather is on the slide here anyway, needed sleeved top for this mornings commute at 5am!:ohmy:
They are a fairly 'sporty' fit so please bear this in mind. Let me know where you are, in this thread, and I'll get it to you and you can do the donation thing to MacMillan!
Gerry

Gez73

Veteran
It's last Summers Medium. Was considered a small batch generally but it's fine on me and I'm generally medium in most things. Sporty fit if that makes sense.
Gez

Gez73

Veteran
OK can send to France if that suits you better, won't be a huge issue. PM me your address (France or wherever) and I'll get it in the post to you tomorrow, Friday.
Thanks
Gez

Top Bottom