Freeeeedom

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
Last exam finished today.
End of a long journey..... and I have approximately a week to drink a summers worth of alcohol (knee operation 6th july so will be on pain killers most of the summer I assume, therefore no drink....really nervous about this one!)

Feelsgood.com

zimzum42

Legendary Member
don't worry about drinking on painkillers, it's cheaper, you don't need to drink as much...

Or just get off the painkillers and use alcohol as a painkiller!

Anyway, well done on finishing the tests!!!!

shrew

zimzum42 said:
don't worry about drinking on painkillers, it's cheaper, you don't need to drink as much...

Or just get off the painkillers and use alcohol as a painkiller!

Anyway, well done on finishing the tests!!!!

+1 on drinking on painkillers, gets you hammered but apparently its not recommended.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
You're free. Don't worry about the painkillers, just get a few spliffs in you. Or make cakes if you don't want to smoke...

Shaun

Founder
Nice one Montage ... enjoy the freedom while it lasts, and good luck with the knee. :sad:

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
Haha cheers for the drug taking advice and the well wishes for the OP (both knees shaun! :tongue: )

To add to the good news, passed my driving test today having not driven at all for 4 weeks.

montage said:
Haha cheers for the drug taking advice and the well wishes for the OP (both knees shaun! :thumbsup: )

To add to the good news, passed my driving test today having not driven at all for 4 weeks.

Both knees! Oh dear...that's not going to be fun. How long are you going to be laid up for?

Oh, and Congrats on the driving test too!:tongue:

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
badkitty said:
Both knees! Oh dear...that's not going to be fun. How long are you going to be laid up for?

Oh, and Congrats on the driving test too!:tongue:

As long as a piece of string, all depends how well it goes, how well I recover etc etc. Should be able to walk more or less straight after....but certainly not pain free. I'm glad it is finally getting done

Top Bottom