Freewheel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sig SilverPrinter

mr_cellophane said:
That is sort of the route I tried to take going into London last time I tried experimenting. I missed the turn by the car drome and so ended up a mile or so back eastwards. ;)
I think the underpass you mean is for the north circular. I came under there once and there were 2 teenagers on one bike and the back one was standing up. A bit later and I would have crashed into them - they weren't very manouverable like that.

The lane thats called The Chase isn't sign posted theres a sign showing that theres a riding school down there so its alittle bit of tarmaced lane that leads to the path.

I think you're right it is the North Circular bit I don't think i would feel very safe on my own as its very isolated.

i wish I'd asked at Gidea if anyone was on CC it would have been good to say hello.

Was Ben filming??

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
This is me before the vast crowds got there and the pace slowed and there was quite a few crashes due to touching wheels.

http://www.smileforskysports.com/album/BLUE_10am/slides/_J6S7157.html

Wobbly John

Veteran
Hilldodger said:
One of the highlights for me was watching Wobbly John and Cyclemagic's Matt having a Wobble Off:biggrin:

Think they called it a draw in the end.

:biggrin::ohmy::ohmy:

_J6S7390.jpg

I believe we were in your group between Victoria Park and tower bridge. Thanks for the rolling road blocks.

A Great day out.

Top Bottom