Fresh Girl Come Here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Celine

Discordian
I must admit to being dubious about this post from the start.
and on looking just now see that the OP hasn't been seen since a minute after the initial kissy lipsmacking post.
So I can't help but think that your chances of some pics, posted or by pm, are somewhat slim.
or maybe I'm harrumphing again?
Given the (now deleted) racist 'joke' that was posted on this thread last week it's hardly surprising the OP hasn't been back.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Given the (now deleted) racist 'joke' that was posted on this thread last week it's hardly surprising the OP hasn't been back.

Given, as @Blue Hills observed, the OP has not logged on since a couple of minutes after starting the thread, it is very unlikely he/she saw the 'racist' post.

Of course, the OP may have been back as a guest, seen the post, and have been so grievously offended as to never darken our doors again, whether logged on or not.

Much more likely the OP is one of the many thread starters on this board who do not return.

Mr Celine

Discordian
Given, as @Blue Hills observed, the OP has not logged on since a couple of minutes after starting the thread, it is very unlikely he/she saw the 'racist' post.

Of course, the OP may have been back as a guest, seen the post, and have been so grievously offended as to never darken our doors again, whether logged on or not.

Much more likely the OP is one of the many thread starters on this board who do not return.
Whilst that may be a more likely explanation, if I was the OP and found a post ridiculing my race or language in a thread supposedly welcoming me I'd find another cycling forum to join. There are plenty others out there.

Why would you presume any other cycling forum would be better ? I'd wager most people here are on multiple forums.

The OP's self made e bike sounds interesting though. Let's hope we see it.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
:welcome:
Impressive! Do post some pictures when you're able.

I got a picture for you --- If my memory serves me correctly, its from the highest point in Hong Kong

ShKMNwVqQCXy3AjM2dkJTRBmQ=w2560-h938-no?authuser=0.jpg

P0Ek0Ncg5Hs5likcw8Qr_Jag=w1743-h1307-no?authuser=0.jpg

nGRS_jb-eizdjouWAoLv24q0=w1743-h1307-no?authuser=0.jpg

I got quite a few pictures from my most recent visit there.

We got some nice lagoons too...

Sb7CO-PG1FyJbbsF9E23wfy4=w1743-h1307-no?authuser=0.jpg

SAZxbfieFalmjkDlJT8AmrZA=w1743-h1307-no?authuser=0.jpg

Last edited:

weareHKR

if I was the OP and found a post ridiculing my race or language in a thread supposedly welcoming me I'd find another cycling forum to join.
Where does the OP mention her race or what her native tongue is?

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Is this going to be the longest thread initiated by a solo poster ever?

At this rate it'll be shifted to current affairs and run and run.

:girl:

Leaving the argument about the racist joke aside, it already had a disproportionate number of replies for a welcome thread.
It is of course an accepted trope of forums that any introduction by a male will garner few (if any) welcomes. Post as a female however and you boost chances of a welcome by 5. Stick a kissy face on it, and you can even double that! Forum dwellers are clearly a hopelessly optimistic, horny lot.

Leaving the argument about the racist joke aside, it already had a disproportionate number of replies for a welcome thread.
It is of course an accepted trope of forums that any introduction by a male will garner few (if any) welcomes. Post as a female however and you boost chances of a welcome by 5. Stick a kissy face on it, and you can even double that! Forum dwellers are clearly a hopelessly optimistic, horny lot.
yep.
one level above those pop ups telling you that someone 5 doors away is just gagging for it.

Top Bottom