Friday 13th

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Miquel In De Rain

No Longer Posting
Actually some of my most enjoyabe rides are in the p1551ng rain,it's great when motorrists feel sorry for you,though the other week on the commercial road a motorist was laughing at me.Weird.

You aren't the only one though,I know of at least two cyclists at work who hate cycling in the rain.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Have managed not get rained on for a couple of weeks, I'm getting cheesed off with the constant headwind though, grrr!

MisterStan

Label Required
Bit of water my streets had a foot of water at the bottom of it on and off over the last 6 weeks. Sub ways full of water, council out trying to clear drains to stop the flooding, not to mention all the crap washed out into the roads every day, just glad I run marathon +s, I dread to think how many punctures I would of had if I didn't. Wettest June on record, I think we're going for the wettest July as well!

It's depressing me, im losing my cycling mojo I think. Didn't help watching the tour highlights last night, and seeing Bradley and Cadel sweating there balls off in the sunshine in France.

I'm using it as good practice for the autumn/winter commutes - i intend to cycle commute as late into the year as i can and so a bit of rain now should mean i'm used to it when the dark nights roll in.

Berties

Fast and careful!
early start so came in the car,i have taken delivery of my last three cars on friday the 13th and so put 13 on my private plate with initials,so was always a lucky day for me,till Jan this year on friday the 13th i sat in plastics at the hospital to get my tumb tendons stiched and reattached,after a bad cut,so my luck ran out,still limited movement,so I am staying on four wheels today ,and after a 60 miler yesturday watching the old olympic torch and then commuting ,I still will ride over 200 miles this week so a day off wont hurt,:evil:

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Which means you are faster than me.:whistle:

Bear in mind these are Suffolk hills :smile:

Reactions: 4F

Sandra6

Veteran
It's suspiciously sunny here.
Sadly all my big children are out so I can't leave the little ones and go out on the bike.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Well neither of my alarms went off this morning so woke up late.
Quite this morning on CS7 as others have said, not sure if it was because I was running late.

On the way home got caught in the bad storm. Absolutely tipped it down.

Top Bottom