friday making a date at the hellfire club

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oxoman

Über Member
Morning All. Off work for a wk of hard work to prep house for selling, big jobs already done just loads of small ones left. Car being serviced this morning and first MOT 🤞🤞. Hopefully sun less scorchio. Enjoy your Friday.
 

wakemalcolm

Legendary Member
Location
Ratho
Morning!
Legs a little second hand after yesterday's foray into Fife. Think it's down to dehydration: it was awfy hot in the Kingdom.
Just had a downpour but I think that's probably it for the weekend. Off into town to catch up with an also retired ex colleague. Coffee will be drunk.
 

Stevo 666

Über Member
Morning All,

Day off for me. Going for a quick bike ride before it gets too hot. Then a few jobs followed by a spot of relaxation in the sunshine.
 
Last edited:

VinSumRox

Über Member
Location
Scottish Borders
Later will work out best way of watching No.2 run in the Scottish Half Marathon on Sunday in Musselburgh. Maybe park up nearby and pedal to start and finish.
 

Webbo2

Veteran
Afternoon
Its a little bit warm here at the moment. Today started with a trip in to Dundee to get grandson Cameron some school shoes, then in to St Andrews to get a map. Whilst there I decided to get my phone screen replaced as I’d dropped and cracked it. £65😱 and when I went to pick it wasn’t ready as the first screen he tried didn’t work. So it was I’ll ring you when it’s ready, so back to daughters for more skip filling before a return trip to pick phone up.
I bet he been trawling through my history on Strava 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Later is the pub again with Mrs W and grandson. Daughter dearest and son in law are going to carnival night at the Sargents Mess.
 

TLW1

Senior Member
Work snizzle with lots of meetings

Ran before work so chilled turbo with a cider towards the end and then more
 

VinSumRox

Über Member
Location
Scottish Borders
Afternoon
Its a little bit warm here at the moment. Today started with a trip in to Dundee to get grandson Cameron some school shoes, then in to St Andrews to get a map. Whilst there I decided to get my phone screen replaced as I’d dropped and cracked it. £65😱 and when I went to pick it wasn’t ready as the first screen he tried didn’t work. So it was I’ll ring you when it’s ready, so back to daughters for more skip filling before a return trip to pick phone up.
I bet he been trawling through my history on Strava 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Later is the pub again with Mrs W and grandson. Daughter dearest and son in law are going to carnival night at the Sargents Mess.

Presumably that is a teetotal event at the mess 😳
 
Top Bottom