Friday Night is - Hills and Mountains

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The Mountain, Steve Earle and The Del McCoury Band.
[media]

]View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIFPqTjRlCA[/media]

My first thought for this thread
A simply superb CD, in conjunction with ‘The Del McCoury Band’
:notworthy::notworthy:

Profpointy

Legendary Member

One of my pals had a good story from years ago when a group of them shared a house. One rather dull Sunday afternoon, some of them were watching telly. The remaining guy was an enthusiast for war films so they called him from his room "633 squadron's on TV". He rushes into the room looking forward to the film and was really getting into the flying around alpine valleys which starts the movie, then Julie Andrews comes into shot and opens with that very song "You bastards. You bastards" was his disappointed lament. Quite clever spotting the opportunity to prank him

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
One of my pals had a good story from years ago when a group of them shared a house. One rather dull Sunday afternoon, some of them were watching telly. The remaining guy was an enthusiast for war films so they called him from his room "633 squadron's on TV". He rushes into the room looking forward to the film and was really getting into the flying around alpine valleys which starts the movie, then Julie Andrews comes into shot and opens with that very song "You bastards. You bastards" was his disappointed lament. Quite clever spotting the opportunity to prank him

saw a documentary about Julie and apparently the welly chopper that had the camera for that shot came so close that it knocked her off her feet with the prop wash every take as it turned back for another shot .

kynikos

Veteran

Top Bottom