Friday Night is Music Night: Goth

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I will give it a miss this week, as I am not sure what's Goth and what isn't.
Neither am I, but FNIMN always has a fairly eclectic mix. Great theme though,

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r87nMDEs53M

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
What a wonderfully unexpected theme for this week's music night - loads of stuff I love already posted and a good smattering of the unfamilar I'm looking forward to exploring :becool:

How wide are we casting the goth net? Industrial? If we're including cyber we could have hard trance and psy, techno, acid...

Basically what I'm saying is can I just post a shitload of really nasty hard industrial techno and schranz?
Well, I think the opener set the tone as I'd label Joy Division as more new wave rather than goth, but they fit right in while my local night (that I've very much missed for the past 2-3 months :sad: ) plays host to all sorts including JD and plenty of stomping industrial tech so I'd suggest you go right ahead!

I'm going to go with a tune I love from a band whose other material I'm not too au fait with...

Last edited:

winjim

Smash the cistern
t
What a wonderfully unexpected theme for this week's music night - loads of stuff I love already posted and a good smattering of the unfamilar I'm looking forward to exploring :becool:

Well, I think the opener set the tone as I'd label Joy Division as more new wave rather than goth, but they fit right in while my local night (that I've very much missed for the past 2-3 months :sad: ) plays host to all sorts including JD and plenty of stomping industrial tech so I'd suggest you go right ahead!

I'm going to go with a tune I love from a band whose other material I'm not too au fait with...

Well it might depend on how much I have to drink if I decide to hijack the thread. Anyway, here's some Brainshaker to be getting on with.

View: https://youtu.be/VmK_YH8QVd0

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
How wide are we casting the goth net? Industrial? If we're including cyber we could have hard trance and psy, techno, acid...

Basically what I'm saying is can I just post a shitload of really nasty hard industrial techno and schranz?

Go wild. I was meant to be at a cybergoth/punk night tomorrow. Gutted that it's been cancelled.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats

Which one are you on post #13?

Top Bottom