Friday Night is Music Night: Goth

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brains

Legendary Member

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
The Sisters were the last band I saw live before the lockdown came into effect (Nottingham Rock City, 11th March) and I was supposed to see the Mission at the same place on May 6th

Saw them on the 10th at Leeds...
Wonder that the first 10 rows didn't all end on ventilators..

Nowt to do with covid... Just thd amount of dry ice

Chromatic

Legendary Member
Saw them on the 10th at Leeds...
Wonder that the first 10 rows didn't all end on ventilators..

Nowt to do with covid... Just thd amount of dry ice

Talking of dry ice I once went to see The Fields Of The Nephelim, they were the favourite band of the then Saturday girl in my mum and dads shop and she must have persuaded me to go and see them. I recall it was visually very impressive, all back lighting and lots of dry ice, a good gig.

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
Talking of dry ice I once went to see The Fields Of The Nephelim, they were the favourite band of the then Saturday girl in my mum and dads shop and she must have persuaded me to go and see them. I recall it was visually very impressive, all back lighting and lots of dry ice, a good gig.
Saw them at Huddersfield poly back in the mid eighties.. Well, I say I saw them, all I really saw was the occasional hat brim, or guitar headstock looming out from the backlit wall of dry ice and cigarette smoke.

Cracking gig. 😎

Chromatic

Legendary Member
Saw them at Huddersfield poly back in the mid eighties.. Well, I say I saw them, all I really saw was the occasional hat brim, or guitar headstock looming out from the backlit wall of dry ice and cigarette smoke.

Cracking gig. 😎

The gig I was at was Cheltenham town hall, same result as you too though, as you say cracking gig!

Top Bottom