Friday night is ..... so bad you cant get it out of your head music night !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
This Stevie Wonder one did my head in when it came out in the early 80's. I worked behind a bar,it was a constant favourite with the bar flies. I scratched the record so that it wouldn't be played again,but the pub owner phoned the jukebox company the following day and they brought a replacement.:dry:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwOU3bnuU0k

Levo-Lon

Guru
You want to try doing a night shift for a year with someone who brought a big portable stereo in and blasts you with the entire Bat Out Of Hell album three times a night, every night - aaaaaaaaargh!

few yrs ago we were doing a slab re-lay area ina small shopping precinct.
other work going on as it was a council project.
guy doing lighting had a shitty little radio blastiing out radio 1..
a copper was doing a walk round so I asked if he could do anything about the annoying radio?
He made him turn it off ....the guy wandered over to where we were working and said some b,tard has put in a complaint about my music?...I replied theres some miserable b,tards about mate .. Lol

I dont like radio 1 or advert driven radio when working ..

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Was he gone when the morning comes?
Ha ha, yes. Unfortunately, he reappeared again every evening! As did all those Meat Loaf tracks ...

I took a box of tapes in featuring miscellaneous punk bands. I only got about 2 tracks in when a bunch of my fellow workers walked over to me and basically said "turn that crap off or we will do it for you and take a hammer to your tapes". Charming! They were perfectly happy to listen to Bat Out Of Ferkin Hell three times a night though ...

Lullabelle

Banana

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
few yrs ago we were doing a slab re-lay area ina small shopping precinct.
other work going on as it was a council project.
guy doing lighting had a shitty little radio blastiing out radio 1..
a copper was doing a walk round so I asked if he could do anything about the annoying radio?
He made him turn it off ....the guy wandered over to where we were working and said some b,tard has put in a complaint about my music?...I replied theres some miserable b,tards about mate .. Lol

I dont like radio 1 or advert driven radio when working ..
Could have been worse...Capital or Kiss Fm...:wacko::evil::ninja::banghead:

Lullabelle

Banana
Could have been worse...Capital or Kiss Fm...:wacko::evil::ninja::banghead:

:surrender:

Top Bottom