Friday night is songs about Johns night

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!

That brings back memories... I was working in a factory in Coventry at the time. We would work to the sound of 10 radios blaring out Radio 1 LOUD to be heard over the machinery. One of our machinists was named Gordon, so of course we would turn and point at him every time Jilted John came on... Gordon is a moron!!! If he'd had a sense of humour about it we'd have soon got bored but he threw a hissy fit every time so we carried on teasing him. :whistle:

Chris S

Legendary Member
That brings back memories... I was working in a factory in Coventry at the time. We would work to the sound of 10 radios blaring out Radio 1 LOUD to be heard over the machinery. One of our machinists was named Gordon, so of course we would turn and point at him every time Jilted John came on... Gordon is a moron!!! If he'd had a sense of humour about it we'd have soon got bored but he threw a hissy fit every time so we carried on teasing him. :whistle:
There was somebody in my year at school whose surname was Gordon. He was known as 'Moron' until he left a few years later. That was one of the nicer nicknames at my school, there was also a black kid called 'Nigs'.

Top Bottom