Friday night is ... the first single you bought

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slioch

Legendary Member
Location
York
I've waited until all the grown ups on here have gone to bed before posting this............
 

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I was 4 when this came out but I am reliably informed that my mum bought this for me because I loved to dance to it.


View: http://youtu.be/-EpWOzIzhf8


The first one I can remember buying was

View: http://youtu.be/MbXWrmQW-OE
 
D

Deleted member 40597

Guest
I remember buying 2 singles together...

*cringes*


& not quite so cringe worthy...
 

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
Location
Leicestershire

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB1PiI9X3ow

Late 60's. Film came out 1966 so must have been then. I was 9 or 10.
 
I know its not Friday anymore and the interwebs will shut down for doing this, but........it was either Olivers Army as already posted by @swl or this on 7 inch white vinyl.

View: https://youtu.be/kXVhh7TKgcA

I had it too, a later purchase, & I forget which single of theirs that had a 'gatefold' sleeve that opened into a comic (of about 4 -5 pages), or am I imagining that???

I consequently had some of the Big Country picture disc singles (& shaped discs too)
 
Top Bottom