Friday Night Music - Christmas Songs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I
A duplicate, its already on the bottom of page one. ^_^^_^^_^
see this thread :smile: https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/the-bah-humbug-thread.282158/#post-6621230

D

Deleted member 1258

the joys of a hyper active 14 year old with asd........

Our lads down to see us, he's 38, as my Good lady is disabled, over Xmas I will continue with my care role as well as doing all the cooking, the lad will probably wash up for me, and supply anybody who comes round with any food or drink they need, I'm not expecting guests tomorrow but we're likely to have a full house Boxing Day, today I've been taking it easy, 2 hours ironing this morning then helped the lady into her wheelchair and we went out to lunch, this afternoon I've just been messing about on here and I've got to start cooking soon.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Our lads down to see us, he's 38, as my Good lady is disabled, over Xmas I will continue with my care role as well as doing all the cooking, the lad will probably wash up for me, and supply anybody who comes round with any food or drink they need, I'm not expecting guests tomorrow but we're likely to have a full house Boxing Day, today I've been taking it easy, 2 hours ironing this morning then helped the lady into her wheelchair and we went out to lunch, this afternoon I've just been messing about on here and I've got to start cooking soon.
im ok just tired, did a hospital appointment yesterday via train as mrs ck was working so by the end i had enough as my shoulder was hurting ,last night i was awoken by a crash as he had dropped summat on the big toe cracking his nail, mrs ck at work again today so im trying to get housework done one handed whilst kids try to kill each other at maximum volume ;) anyway if @Moderators want to delete a few posts as we have gone off topic

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats

View: https://youtu.be/nud2TQNahaU

The Waiteresses - Christmas Wrapping

D

Deleted member 1258

im ok just tired, did a hospital appointment yesterday via train as mrs ck was working so by the end i had enough as my shoulder was hurting ,last night i was awoken by a crash as he had dropped summat on the big toe cracking his nail, mrs ck at work again today so im trying to get housework done one handed whilst kids try to kill each other at maximum volume ;) anyway if @Moderators want to delete a few posts as we have gone off topic
That sounds horrendous :hugs: deleting these posts sounds like a good idea, perhaps they can return the thread fully to Xmas songs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom