Friday night music - Halloween AD2021

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Seevio

Guru
Turn the lights out and play Revolution 9 by The Beatles.

OP
OP
Stephenite

Stephenite

Membå
@Stephenite, how's it looking with less than a day to go?
Well, Mr @classic33 ,it appears I have over-estimated my audience and I've been asked to be more appreciative of the ten year-olds who find Halloween a bit of a challenge.

To give an illustration - the other night the school organised an outdoor film night for 10 to 15 year-olds (a film to be shown after dark) and the film that was shown was the adaptation of Roald Dahls Witches. My kids have seen it and it doesn't seem scary, at all. But, as far as i know, four of the 10 year-olds had to bail.

So, over the past couple of days i've asked some of the parents if their kids could handle Michael Jackson's Thriller video... and it appears some of them can't! :ohmy:

I've had to readjust...

I've put together a playlist on Spotify with a broad range of music. I've invested in a trial sub to YT Music and set up a playlist there (no ads). Bought a 2nd hand projector (always wanted one anyway :smile: ). I've made a massive pumpkin head to go on top of my above aubergine height. And I'm just going to have to improv the whole gig and it's gonna be great.

Thanks for asking :smile:

classic33

Leg End Member
Well, Mr @classic33 ,it appears I have over-estimated my audience and I've been asked to be more appreciative of the ten year-olds who find Halloween a bit of a challenge.

To give an illustration - the other night the school organised an outdoor film night for 10 to 15 year-olds (a film to be shown after dark) and the film that was shown was the adaptation of Roald Dahls Witches. My kids have seen it and it doesn't seem scary, at all. But, as far as i know, four of the 10 year-olds had to bail.

So, over the past couple of days i've asked some of the parents if their kids could handle Michael Jackson's Thriller video... and it appears some of them can't! :ohmy:

I've had to readjust...

I've put together a playlist on Spotify with a broad range of music. I've invested in a trial sub to YT Music and set up a playlist there (no ads). Bought a 2nd hand projector (always wanted one anyway :smile: ). I've made a massive pumpkin head to go on top of my above aubergine height. And I'm just going to have to improv the whole gig and it's gonna be great.

Thanks for asking :smile:
Hope it goes okay tonight.

Top Bottom