FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Brighton 14th October 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Yes please Simon.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I really really want to... But i'm an 'ish' so far
My ex has the bubbas overnight once a month & that is his weekend to have them - i've asked if he will swap Sat for Fri, he said he would consult his diary
:wacko:
can I ask you to send me an e-mail at fnrttc@yahoo.co.uk - I realise I probably have your e-mail address via The Martlets, but I'm not supposed to use it.........................

Yes please Simon
wave.gif

funnymummy

A Dizzy M.A.B.I.L
can I ask you to send me an e-mail at fnrttc@yahoo.co.uk - I realise I probably have your e-mail address via The Martlets, but I'm not supposed to use it.........................
Just logged on to my Email to do this & am now having a dilema...
Recived an email with a list of dates for the Breeze training..The Brighton date is 15th Oct at 9am.
There's no gaurantee i'll get on the course, but just pondering the mentalness of riding from L2B, having a few hours rest & a good breakfast at Madeira, then riding on up to the racecourse for the training :rolleyes:

funnymummy

A Dizzy M.A.B.I.L
1533799 said:
Numpty!
This Breeze

martint235

Dog on a bike
1533802 said:
Blimey, numpty here, Apollo179 telling me I look silly elsewhere. I could feel picked upon.

And they've not experienced the pink shirt yet?

Sent while following my Garmin's instructions

Recived an email with a list of dates for the Breeze training..The Brighton date is 15th Oct at 9am.
There's no gaurantee i'll get on the course, but just pondering the mentalness of riding from L2B, having a few hours rest & a good breakfast at Madeira, then riding on up to the racecourse for the training :rolleyes:

Hmmm, sorry to throw a spanner in the works but, unlike the Martlets run, this is a group ride... Simon sez we'll arrive around 8am... so no 6am arrival for you this time, m'dear! :tongue:

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.

no mentalness, you will simply be well warmed up, you might want some shuteye though depending on you ability cope without it from Friday morning onwards.

besides, training, isn't that a form of cheating? :whistle:

Top Bottom