FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Burnham-on-Crouch 26th October

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Ahem. I think you forgot the "generally all-round Fantastically Wonderful person" bit, I'll have you know.
All that does obviously apply to TC but just serves to highlight the differences

martint235

Dog on a bike
2129254 said:
It's all based on a bit of an assumption then. You don't have any corroborating evidence to suggest where this person was at the time?
Now you're just being silly, I don't have any corroborating evidence to suggest where I was for most of the time.

Wobblers

Euthermic
I know who was there at the beginning and who was there in the aftermath so unless he popped over for the middle bit, I'm reasonably sure!! So there. :tongue:

Unless your recollection of the start and end have also been distorted through brain damage beer.

PS: I'm still shocked over what you did with those onions: you're doubtless still the talk of the French A & E department....

Wobblers

Euthermic
2129728 said:
Because you are a git?

Yeah, but apart from that?

Oh, and that'll be MISTER Git to you.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Unless your recollection of the start and end have also been distorted through brain damage beer.

PS: I'm still shocked over what you did with those onions: you're doubtless still the talk of the French A & E department....
I probably am. I think they are still talking about the fact that an outrageously drunk Brit managed to escape one of their A&E departments. It's not easy believe me.

martint235

Dog on a bike
2130040 said:
The reports I received state that they were holding all the doors open for you.
I wish. The place was in total lock down. I had to sneak out behind a doctor who looked like he knew where he was going!!

Top Bottom