FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Southend on Sea June 29th - the Genteel Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
it's back to the 'old route' or something close to it. No Stock Village Hall, but, rather, the pleasures of Junction 31. I'm toying with the idea of a mile or two of off-road, but, all in all, it will be a short-ish ride, not much over fifty miles, with next to no hills.

Adrian M
Alan C
Alan L
Amanda O
Camen T
Chris F
Christophe P
Claire J
Dan B
Davy S
Donna C
Greg C
Ian A
Ian M
Ian MacS
Jenny M
Martin W
Nick L
Paul Rb
Philip K
Stuart A
Susie F
Tom R
Charlie B
Miranda S
Davy S
Martin F
Andrij B
TJ A

CharlieB

Junior Walker and the Allstars
Sounds like another Brompton adventure to me. Yes, please.

Southend is that odd place where the ride finishes in Old Street isn't it, next to the slag heap? And J31 is where the staff all have A-level curmudgeonliness and the downstairs is toilet. AND one gets to cycle over some of the biggest letters on the road - ever!
I'll ride please.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Bendy bike beckons.

Edit: Cos the tragic hipster cockwomble fixed won't be ready.

[screams]Where's my chuffin chainset? How long does it take to cut a steerer to size?[/screams]

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
It does occur to one that one's favourite stoker is attempting to raise funds so that hospital patients can listen to high-class wireless presenters (no doubt wearing dickie bows) introducing the works of Miss Jessica J and Mr Justinian Bieber to a delighted audience.

Perhaps, if sufficient funds were forthcoming (and no other social engagements presented themselves) one might ensure that one attended not only on the modern gentleman's folding city bicycle but also wearing the modern gentleman's evening garb.*

Please allow one to consult with one's social secretary.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
220px-Patent_court_shoes.jpg

will they take an spd cleat?

Top Bottom