View: https://youtu.be/UgiqJxYCuh8?si=ZpzURL874Fn9aV7O
Proto Squire Location East Devon/West Dorset 21 Aug 2026 #16 View: https://youtu.be/UgiqJxYCuh8?si=ZpzURL874Fn9aV7O
Beebo Firm and Fruity Location Hexleybeef 21 Aug 2026 #19 So soon? https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/friday-night-is-music-night-heatwave.311377/page-5#post-7650136
So soon? https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/friday-night-is-music-night-heatwave.311377/page-5#post-7650136
cyberknight As long as I breathe, I attack. Location Land of confusion 21 Aug 2026 #20 View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k0GDQrK2jo&list=RD5k0GDQrK2jo&start_radio=1
lenfield Senior Member 21 Aug 2026 #21 The Jam - Heatwave View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1uOi39rjf0
PeteXXX Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ... Location Hamtun 21 Aug 2026 #23 Santana ~ Smooth
PeteXXX Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ... Location Hamtun 21 Aug 2026 #24 Jimi Hendrix ~ House Burning Down
Vapin' Joe Formerly known as Smokin Joe Location Bare headed cyclist, Smoker 21 Aug 2026 #25 View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPJMdIRuBe8&list=RDGPJMdIRuBe8&start_radio=1
P Pblakeney Über Member 21 Aug 2026 #26 View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PypoQDHG6Kg&list=RDPypoQDHG6Kg&start_radio=1
slowmotion Quite dreadful Location lost somewhere 21 Aug 2026 #27 Hot In The City, Billy Idol. [media] ]View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PinBVYKQGeM[/media]
Drago Legendary Member Location The Urban Fringe 22 Aug 2026 #28 As I have been in the recent weether... View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8yDmeYxTeC0&pp=ygUVRm9yZWlnbmVyIGhvdCBibG9vZDNl
As I have been in the recent weether... View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8yDmeYxTeC0&pp=ygUVRm9yZWlnbmVyIGhvdCBibG9vZDNl
Richard A Thackeray Legendary Member Location Normanton, Wakefield. West Riding of Yorkshire 22 Aug 2026 #29 I realise the spelling of the title, but one of the lines if "Here Comes The Summer Sun, It Burns My Skin" Texas Summer Son View: https://youtu.be/7uIFISklvXY?si=Amj_9AI1ieAhc_vI
I realise the spelling of the title, but one of the lines if "Here Comes The Summer Sun, It Burns My Skin" Texas Summer Son View: https://youtu.be/7uIFISklvXY?si=Amj_9AI1ieAhc_vI
D DRM Legendary Member Location West Yorks 22 Aug 2026 #30 Vapin' Joe said: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPJMdIRuBe8&list=RDGPJMdIRuBe8&start_radio=1 Click to expand... I can't believe they're using that as a kids entertainment song! I bet it's not sung in full
Vapin' Joe said: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPJMdIRuBe8&list=RDGPJMdIRuBe8&start_radio=1 Click to expand... I can't believe they're using that as a kids entertainment song! I bet it's not sung in full