Friday riding?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Wimped out today , had to use car because i had to be home early to go view a house we are interested in as we have accepted an offer on ours.

We have left the estate agent to negotiate a price as its what we want , lots of space and cheaper so we can clear debts from short time.
hopefully be about £200 a month better off by the time we have all sorted and used some equity to do the house up.

D

Deleted member 1258

BentMikey said:
Well I'm feeling a bunch better now, I had a 1hr45 nap. Sleep rules for recovery.

I spent the afternoon dossing round the house, listening to music, messing about on the computer and generally doing sod all. Should be well up for Sundays club run.

potsy

Rambler
Afternoon nap for me today,1st one this week.Working all weekend and have ridden in all 5 days this week will probably use car tomorrow then back on bike sunday and all next week.

OP
OP
jonny jeez

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
ianrauk said:
Saw a good few on my commute home up the A21 tonight. Quite a peleton.

I left a little late today...missed the peleton, but found a nice strong headwind that kept me company from new cross to my front door...I was truly puffed out by the time I got home.

Top Bottom