Friday the 13th

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Oldbloke

Guru
[QOrTE="Accy cyclist, post: 3534061, member: 21759"]Anyone had any bad luck today? I've had some. I set off to work around 11.30,half a mile from home i heard a mighty rumble then a crash! I'd put my ladders on top of the car but not fastened them on. They slipped off,then somehow they've hit the rear screen and smashed it. Glass all over the road,ladders in the middle of the busy road but it could've been worse. I hate to think if they'd have hit another car with all these expensive claims going in how much i'd be stung for! Even worse if the ladders had hit a pedestrian! :ohmy:[/QUOTE]

Or a cyclist, you'd never be able to show your face on here again:whistle:

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
[QOrTE="Accy cyclist, post: 3534061, member: 21759"]Anyone had any bad luck today? I've had some. I set off to work around 11.30,half a mile from home i heard a mighty rumble then a crash! I'd put my ladders on top of the car but not fastened them on. They slipped off,then somehow they've hit the rear screen and smashed it. Glass all over the road,ladders in the middle of the busy road but it could've been worse. I hate to think if they'd have hit another car with all these expensive claims going in how much i'd be stung for! Even worse if the ladders had hit a pedestrian! :ohmy:

Or a cyclist, you'd never be able to show your face on here again:whistle:
[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah,i didn't think o' that!!:ohmy:

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
So far today:

Got home to find OH still hasn't chained her bike up and it's blown over. Had to move it to get to the shed and slipped on the metal manhole cover.

Ahhhh but that's lucky as if she had tried to chain her bike up she could have slipped instead of you :thumbsup:

Twinks

Über Member
I turned up for a dentist's appointment which had been cancelled and rebooked from last month only to find I got it wrong and it's next month! I'm terrified of the dentist so that'll be 3 nights spent bricking it! Then when walking the dogs I slipped on a metal grid and bashed my right wrist, hip , knee and ankle. I didn't used to be superstitious..................

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I turned up for a dentist's appointment which had been cancelled and rebooked from last month only to find I got it wrong and it's next month! I'm terrified of the dentist so that'll be 3 nights spent bricking it! Then when walking the dogs I slipped on a metal grid and bashed my right wrist, hip , knee and ankle. I didn't used to be superstitious..................
I spoke to a mate this morning who complained of tooth ache . I nipped round at lunch time and he said he had the dentist at 230 . I laughed but had to explain the joke to him . Tooth hurty 230 :giggle:

andyfraser

Über Member
I got over my fear of needles when I had DVT and had to have blood tests and injections daily for a few weeks.

I had to have a lot of dental work following an accident (not bike related) that really hurt. I had to go at least once a week for 4 weeks. I'm still terrified of dentists!

Top Bottom