Fridays jersey for sale

Wear a Fridays jersey? I'd rather use a Campag groupset!

• Great idea, it'll look great when 50 of us ride on to the ferry on the way to Brix next summer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
This is the long sleeve version, with the red star (not the daft blue star version with the silly pink bits but I don't want to star a Star Wars here) Large size, and if you are 102cm chest and 104 cm waist with 50cm from armpit to wrist then this will be wearable but a bit tight. I have an XL which fits better, and a Large with short sleeves. There are only so many cycling jerseys a man can wear and it occurs to me that this might be appreciated by someone who has done a ride since they were ordered, and would like a Fridays jersey and it might be a while before the next order goes in.

As for its condition, I have worn this twice, both times to Brighton. Once was on a warmish night with nothing underneath and it was fine warmth-wise, the other time was on Friday when I had a woolly thermal underneath and a windproof waistcoat on top. And yes, I have washed it since then.......
(Why didn't I wear the XL on Friday? Because Its zip was playing up and is now fixed.)

There's only one rule, which applied when they were first ordered: to buy the jersey you must have done a Fridays ride. This also means you will know what they look like. This is not going on eBay to a total stranger, it's going to someone in the club. If no one wants it I'll keep it and wear it when needed.

I think it cost £28.99 as I have a cheque stub with that amount on it written out to The Fridays, if that figure is wrong then no doubt someone will be along in a minute to correct me.

To avoid an unseemly public auction please send me a PM. When I get a reasonable offer I'll either post it at my own cost or bring it on a ride. My next ride is Burnham.

OP
OP
mmmmartin

mmmmartin

Random geezer
looks like it has gone, folks.

Top Bottom