Frivolous Lawsuits

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Her lawyers will cost more than her meal did. Even counting the extra time required.

Edited to correct auto correct!

Last edited:
Lasers ? I hope she's mounting them on sharks.

I'd imagin Tik Tok is going mad with people timing how long it takes to make Mac and Cheese now.

postman

Legendary Member
Scooters the things fly through Headingley going into Leeds,and go through red lights,mind you so so cyclists.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
She was hospitalised for 20 months with a knee injury ? Blimey.

20 months! I wasn’t in that long with a broken back! I was in a goodly while but, I suspect she’s telling fibs. She might have been in and out of out patients and physio for 20 months of course.
I am amazed you can sue for injuries occurred while breaking the law.

20 months! I wasn’t in that long with a broken back! I was in a goodly while but, I suspect she’s telling fibs. She might have been in and out of out patients and physio for 20 months of course.
I am amazed you can sue for injuries occurred while breaking the law.

Just looking at scooters my first thought was that the small wheels would not be fun with any potholes.

Let alone 6 inch potholes.

I doubt she will get anywhere with the claim.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
It's all sadly to with the fact that nobody wants to take responsibility for their own actions any more, it's always somebody else's fault. Hence this suing culture has developed.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Latest gem. Who dreams this stuff up?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-63825860

I’m thinking I’ll try suing the Met Office because I had to stay in yesterday because they said it would rain…. And then it didn’t

Possibly expecting Kraft to just negotiate a cheaper settlement rather than waste money defending a stupid lawsuit. Didn't expect them confirm they will 'stongly defend' this one which may cost her quite a bit.

DRM

Guru
I feel her pain, we had a microwave like that, turns out the magnetron was on it’s last legs, a cheap new microwave would sort her out, much cheaper than Saul Goodman :okay:

DRM

Guru
It's all sadly to with the fact that nobody wants to take responsibility for their own actions any more, it's always somebody else's fault. Hence this suing culture has developed.

That’s true, apparently if you had a diesel car recently, bought or leased, you’re in the money according to the DPF chasing solicitors on the tele ads

Top Bottom