front light

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Hope Vision 1.

potsy

Rambler
Have bought a t6 Chinese light but could do with something more reliable like a moon etc budget 100 quid
This is what I do, T6 for budget lighting and a Moon 500 as back-up/extra oomph on unlit sections.
Moon have upgraded now and there are some really bright ones for your budget and under, only thing lacking is run time imo :thumbsup:

Kies

are you guys saying the Hope vision 1 pushes out MORE light than the cheapo cree T6 lights i have?

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
are you guys saying the Hope vision 1 pushes out MORE light than the cheapo cree T6 lights i have?

probably not. Main reason I bought the Hope was because I knew it was very unlikely to fail on the way home,and leave me without a light. So far (4yrs of winter commuting) I've been right.

potsy

Rambler
Nowhere near the output, but much more reliable and with seemingly great customer service.
I have two that were used as my main lights for a couple of years before I got into the T6's, they haven't been used since :sad:

Top Bottom