Front & Rear Brakes?

What's your custom set up?

• Just the front brake

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Front and Rear brakes

Votes: 31 77.5%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Farky

Doing a left at a set of lights and I can only assume that given the fact I was approaching the white line, the front wheel slipped out on oil. Roads were dry, GP4000s' front and rear, I checked behind me, it was clear so I took a wide line and before I could even blink, I was on the floor. No trolls please as it was bad enough there was a waiting queue of traffic at the red lights on the left I was taking and not one of them asked if I was ok and as you can see, I hit the ground with a bang and my bike left me and ended up at least 10 feet away. To make it worse, as I was getting up and gathering my bike and front light which went for a bounce down the road (but survived), a car approaced from the direction I was travelling from, tooted and gestured in a way which seemed to translate into: 'what the **** are you doing' which then proceeded to drive around me...car drivers just love cyclists!

D

Deleted member 1258

Doing a left at a set of lights and I can only assume that given the fact I was approaching the white line, the front wheel slipped out on oil. Roads were dry, GP4000s' front and rear, I checked behind me, it was clear so I took a wide line and before I could even blink, I was on the floor. No trolls please as it was bad enough there was a waiting queue of traffic at the red lights on the left I was taking and not one of them asked if I was ok and as you can see, I hit the ground with a bang and my bike left me and ended up at least 10 feet away. To make it worse, as I was getting up and gathering my bike and front light which went for a bounce down the road (but survived), a car approaced from the direction I was travelling from, tooted and gestured in a way which seemed to translate into: 'what the **** are you doing' which then proceeded to drive around me...car drivers just love cyclists!

Sounds nasty, at least you didn't go down head first, heal quick my friend.

Top Bottom