FS: Everything but the frame, forks and wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RoadieT

Unfortunately I was knocked off my bike by a car. I took the bike to my local bike shop and had it checked over and the bike is dead. The frame is dented and twisted, the carbon forks are cracked and both wheels resemble bananas. As a result of this I am selling every part on the bike, except the above broken bits and the chain, (I stole this for my single speed). The bike shop confirmed there was no issue with any of the other parts and are all working perfectly well. There are one or two scratches on the shifters and on the rear derailleur. Additional pictures are available on request. The full bike spec as taken from the Boardman site is below along with a piccy of the bike. I don't have any set prices in mind so please feel free to make offers. 522769_10151686823690401_1833747846_n.jpg Frameset: Size XS, SM, MD, LG, XL Colour Pearl White Frame Lightweight alloy triple butted, full smooth welding, tapered steerer with mudguard clearance Fork Superlight full carbon, tapered steerer, mudguard clearance

Groupset: Shifters SRAM APEX 10speed Front Mech Microshift Rear Mech SRAM APEX Brakes Tektro R730 Chainset FSA Gossamer compact 50x34T Cassette SRAM PG1050 Chain KMC X10 Bottom Bracket FSA Mega Exo

Wheelset: Rims Mavic CXP22 Hubs Formula Spokes Stainless black Tyres Continental Ultra Sport Components:

Handlebars cboardman Stem cboardman Headset FSA Integrated Spacers Alloy Seatpost cboardman Saddle cboardman Pedals Wellgo alloy with clips and straps

CJDorset

How much for the lot including postage?

OP
OP
RoadieT

RoadieT

might be interested in the hubs, but the wheels you are quoting in the spec are not the same as those in the pic...??

And the ones on the bike at the time of the accident are not the ones in the pic :smile:

I did not mention them because the wheels are buggered but the wheels that are on the bike now and were at the time of the accident are mavic ksyrium equipe.

Let me know if you are still interested.

lol, yes they are, good ones I might add ;)

sorry that probably came across wrong - yes they are good - but the wrong spoke count. 20/24 is what I'm after...

scotty110788

As cj said, price on full lot xD not in market for +1 ATM but I'm in middle of scales cos this would be great to convert my comp hybrid into a road and price might jus tip me in your favour ; ) hoping someone would off bought this by now to stop me checking on what's gone to save me pennies haha

Sounds good - any chance of seeing a quick pic (you mentioned scratches in the first post) - but on the basis that they are not completely mangled, I'll take them.. :smile:

Top Bottom