FS - Frameset, Chainset, Saddles and Bits

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Ok, clearing out the spares box again, paypal gift, bank tranx or cash on collection, all pics here, more pics of frameset uploaded:-

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37729119@N08/

SOLD - Frameset £50 £60 collected or £65 £75 posted - EBC Courier Race size 17" from 2008, alu frame and steel forks for 700c wheels and a 1x8/9/10 setup. Rear spacing is 135mm, chainstays 450mm, ST CtoT 460mm, CtoC 400mm, ETT 580mm, HT 130mm - recommended for riders from 5'4" to 5'9" - frame has front and rear mounts for racks and guards, is v/canti brake only and is in excellent condition. Included are the existing BB 68x110, 1 1/8" external headset, spacers, SKS silver mudguards and Conti 700x37 touring tyres...I've tried to show that there's plenty of clearance under guards in the pics with those tyres fitted, I reckon a 700x40 would fit comfortably. The seatpost collar was threaded so I repaired with a longer bolt and a nut, it takes a 27.2 seatpost. NOW INCLUDES STEM AND RISER BARS I have box large enough to send assembled.

SOLD - Chainset £30 posted - Deore H2 FC M590 175mm black with BB, has been fitted but not used, no scuffing on the cranks etc. However the chainrings aren't the original these were fitted today from a new Alivio chainset, 42/32/22.

GONE - Saddle Free posted - old Raleigh Selle Royale ass hatchet is in fair nick and price is just to cover postage, it's 130mm wide

SOLD - Saddle £15 posted - Selle SMP Strike TRK hook nose job 155mm wide in excellent condition, decided I prefer a Brooks and the kids don't want this...I found it a little too soft but then I'm pretty heavy

Seatpost £10 £12 posted - On-One Twelfty 31.6 x 400mm with 12mm layback, has been fitted but not used, I was expecting to have a two frames needing 31.6 seatposts but one of them became a 27.2 so this is surplus to requirements

SOLD - Bashguard £15 posted - Thorn alloy bashguard fitted but not used for 104BCD and up to 38t chainrings

OP
OP
MacB

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Bump for price reductions and kit additions to frameset

Top Bottom