FS - High End Dynamo Setup and Some Parts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Ok, dream bike project, so long in the making, is coming to nothing and some of the accumulated bits need to go. Pics are here:-

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37729119@N08/

Payment by paypal gift, bank tranx or cash on collection:-

SOLD - £185 posted - Lighting is a Supernova E3 Triple front in black and E3 rack mount rear in black. Front is supplied with both the universal fork crown mount and the handlebar mount. The rear light also comes with the spacer bolts if you want to mount it further away from rack to leave room for the cable to exit. There's a spare handlebar O-ring, some spare shrink wrap and it all comes with full instructions and the jazzy black Supernova tins. The front light has 1000mm of cable to the hub and ends in SON spade connectors that are shrink wrapped. The cable to the rear totals 1500mm with Supernova gold connectors fitted at 250mm and 950mm. This allows the rack/rack light, or front light, to be removed without removing the cabling from the frame. Though I paid more I costed this lot up today and came to £230 so the above price is 20% off what you could conceivably source this for...so no silly offers please.

Wheel now being rebuilt and dynamo hub will be available seperately at later date £200 posted £185 collected and now includes spare rotor as well - £215 posted or £200 collected - SONDelux 32H red dynamo hub laced to Mavic TN719 black disc only rim(I removed rim stickers), ERTO 622x19 suitable for 700x25 to 700x60, these are the limits that were on the rim sticker itself, fitted with Velox rim tape and all supplied and built by Wheelcraft. This includes a Shimano centrelock 160mm disc rotor, new, but no skewer. Though I paid more I costed this lot up today and came to £270 so the above price is 20% off what you could conceivably source this for...so no silly offers please.

SOLD - £35 posted - Thomson Elite black setback seatpost 31.6x410 in excellent condition with the usual marking from fitting on the lower portion

SOLD - £8 posted - On-One Twelfty black 12mm setback seatpost, 31.6x400 has been fitted but never ridden

SOLD - £10 posted - Hope red boltup seatpost clamp 34.9mm, fitted never used in anger and is as new

SOLD - £90 posted - Jones Loop Bar alloy, black 31.8 clamp only, fitted but not used and I will leave the wrapping/tape on

OP
OP
MacB

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Sorry, should have said, the lighting and the dynamo wheel can be sold seperately:-

Supernova Lighting with all parts - £185 posted - this is about what you'd paid for the front light on its own

SONDelux Dynamo Wheel - £215 posted - again this is about the cost of the hub alone excluding rim, wheelbuild and the disc rotor

Top Bottom