FS: Playstation 3 and extras

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

karan733

I know this is offtopic but I hope its allowed. I am struggling financially and am also going to be off to New York for a year to work as an intern, so im selling off a few bits and bobs to raise funds towards both.

PS3 is the 40GB version, in fully working condition, comes with all the factory supplied leads, two wireless controllers and a controller charging cable. Also included are the following games, as well as a pair of PS3 microphones w/ adapter to play the singstar games.

Fifa 2010
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Little Big Planet
Singstar: Queen
Singstar vol 2

I will also include a HDMI cable if required to be able to play all this in HD. If anyone wants me to, I might be able to upload of video of me testing the PS3 to show that it is in working condition, and also show you all my skills on Singstar :rolleyes:

I will also include the games bought through the playstation store, but will wipe my account details which include my address and debit card information :sad:

I am looking for £250, which Im hoping you all think is fair given the extras.

Payment through BACS or Paypal gift please if interested, pm me any questions or post them right here.

Over to you....

OP
OP
karan733

karan733

Price drop £225 or offers considered.

This needs to go so if youre umming or ahhing get in touch. Id rather not put it on fleabay if I can help it.

OP
OP
karan733

karan733

Price drop £200 or near offers.

Ill have to put this on ebay if it doesnt go here, and I dont want that ;) Is there no interest at all? There are over 180 views on this but no replies?

OP
OP
karan733

karan733

Hi SS, I'd wouldnt go lower than £150 for the PS3 on its own, and ill throw in the second controller with it.

OP
OP
karan733

karan733

Really dont want to go to ebay, this has to sell in the next month. So here goes....

£160 for the whole lot, £170 for the whole lot delivered.

Is this any better? :tongue:

OP
OP
karan733

karan733

Sold the unit itself pending payment, games and controllers still for sale if anyone is interested.

Please make an offer for anything youre interested in :smile:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
My Daughter (honest, Guv :whistle:) would like Singstar Queen (she's 6.5 and loves to sing!!). Price please.

Actually, looking at the prev post, if you'd take 150 for the unit and 170 for the lot... does this mean you'll get rid of the games (and controllers?) for £20?? :tongue: SOLD if you will. :tongue:

OP
OP
karan733

karan733

My Daughter (honest, Guv :whistle:) would like Singstar Queen (she's 6.5 and loves to sing!!). Price please.

Actually, looking at the prev post, if you'd take 150 for the unit and 170 for the lot... does this mean you'll get rid of the games (and controllers?) for £20?? :tongue: SOLD if you will. :tongue:

haha, I clicked reply before you added the extra bit - gave me something to think about ;)

The PS3 went for a little less than posted here, so having to split the lot now. For £15 ill include both singstars, both microphones and ship it first thing tomorrow. Sound fair to you?

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
haha, I clicked reply before you added the extra bit - gave me something to think about ;)

The PS3 went for a little less than posted here, so having to split the lot now. For £15 ill include both singstars, both microphones and ship it first thing tomorrow. Sound fair to you?
Hmmm... tempting... however we have microphones already (unless they are the wireless ones) and somewhat of a singstar collection involving Take That, Abba and the non-Queen one you are selling already. Would like COD if there's any other mixed bundle you could think of though. :tongue:

OP
OP
karan733

karan733

Ok, so Singstar Queen and Call of duty have sold.

Any offers on Fifa 10, the controllers, singstar vol 2 and the mics? It all needs to go, offers considered :smile:

Top Bottom