FS:Road Kit - Framesets, cranks, TT bars - etc!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bhodgkiss

I have for sale:

1. Brand new Fort Ro.SLC Race Alu/Carbon Frameset.
Compact geometry. Effective Top tube 56cm c-c, Eff seat tube 54cm c-c. Head tube 158mm. With white carbon fibre rear end, brand new white carbon fibre Token seatpost 27,2mm x 350mm. De Rosa full carbon fork. Cane creek headset (hidden 1 1/8"). Black/Grey

Asking £250

2. Medium Giant TCR Team frameset. Full carbon aero Giant forks, satin black frameset with red and yellow highlights. Very good condition, fairly rare frameset, very light.

Asking £180.

3. Fort Ro.7005 alu Frameset. (Compact) Eff Top tube 56cm c-c, Eff seat tube 54cm c-c. Head tube 158mm with Sintema Force 1 full carbon forks (1" steerer). Yellow/Black/Red

Asking £85

4. Cannondale R1000 CAAD 8 52cm frameset with Cannondale Slice carbon forks.
with v light Cannondale Hollowgram Carbon Cranks & bb 172.5mm, and Cannondale Fire bars and stem. Matt black. Superb condition. Asking £350

5. Selle Success carbon road saddle with red material top, brand new, very nice. RRP over £100. Asking £55

6. TT front end: Profile Design Stryke Ironman Carbon TT bars with pads/Specialized Zertz Transition bullhorn bars/Specialized Comp-Set 3D forged alloy stem/Tektro RX 4.1 Brake levers with all cables. Superb condition. Asking £115.

7. Campag Chorus 10spd front mech. Band on, dia 35,0mm. Brand new £25

8. Dura Ace 7400 series cranks, 172.5mm arms. Square taper fitting, with bottom bracket, very good condition, bb nice and smooth, £40.

9. Ultegra 9spd 12-23T cassette. With lockring. Good condition. £20

Pics on request

Many thanks

Can I ask why are you selling all this stuff and why is some of it so cheep???

KINGCUTTER

I don't think Ben needs to say why is selling his stuff yes it is cheap so get yourself a bargin i have bought a few things of Ben and it all is 100% kosher so no need to fear i was supposed to be buying the chainset but i have been let down with a frame that someone promised then decided did not want to sell.

bonj2

KINGCUTTER said:
I don't think Ben needs to say why is selling his stuff

I think it's perfectly reasonable to ask for a reason for sale, to be confident it isn't nicked.

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
KINGCUTTER said:
I don't think Ben needs to say why is selling his stuff yes it is cheap so get yourself a bargin i have bought a few things of Ben and it all is 100% kosher so no need to fear i was supposed to be buying the chainset but i have been let down with a frame that someone promised then decided did not want to sell.

but then again you are another one of the folk that only 'use' CC to sell items so you would say that.

Are you in the trade too?

KINGCUTTER

Steve Austin said:
but then again you are another one of the folk that only 'use' CC to sell items so you would say that.

Are you in the trade too?

Nope not in the trade but i have been cycling a while and amassed a lot of stuff,some people have one bike ride it and happy with that other people have a few bikes and like to swop stuff,i have a few bikes and always swopping stuff does not make me a trader.

OP
OP
B

bhodgkiss

Hi all!

Some of the kit is mine, some my girlfriend's (she's getting a hybrid bike so her road bike is being split into components) and a couple of bits are for sale on behalf of a cycling friend who's also having a clearout. I wouldn't say anything in particular is really cheap. I'm happy with the prices.

Mr marty martin, will get you some pics of the saddle tonight.

Many thanks

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
KINGCUTTER said:
Nope not in the trade but i have been cycling a while and amassed a lot of stuff,some people have one bike ride it and happy with that other people have a few bikes and like to swop stuff,i have a few bikes and always swopping stuff does not make me a trader.

I thought you just built bikes up, said you rode them for abit, but really you just built them up and sold them off?
Then every so often you sell off the bits that came with the frames that you didnt use, because most of the bikes you do are fixed.
I also took it that you worked your way up with bikes, so you started with so much and worked up to putting better bits on the bikes you built as you got more money from selling the bikes.
Or at least, thats how it often seems.

bonj2

Personally I wouldn't trust anything kingcutter or mr marty martin are trying to flog, or their attempts to buy anything for that matter.

mr-marty-martin

it was £40 actualy, and he did...accept it...

wasnt it you who said you were like the best rider on this forum or sumin, i beg to differ lol

Top Bottom