FS: Trek 7.2 FX Hybrid

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

b0redom

72fx.jpg

I've got the bug now, and I've finally bitten the bullet and bought a Specialized Tricross so I need to sell my Trek 7.2FX.

It's a 58cm frame, bought from Evans last year.

I've done around 1000 miles on it since new, and there are no problems with it at all.

Full spec is here: http://www.evanscycles.com/products/trek/72-fx-2008-hybrid-bike-ec001500

I'll leave the Cateye Wireless cycle computer, specialized bar ends, and guards attached.

Current model is £369.99, so looking for £180 for this one.

Is it just me, or is your bike balancing on its own!? :smile:

OP
OP
B

b0redom

Well I could always ship it I guess, but with a 2nd hand one, I would want to see it first. Oh well, I guess I'll drop it on eBay instead.

Regards...

Tom

b0redom said:
Well I could always ship it I guess, but with a 2nd hand one, I would want to see it first. Oh well, I guess I'll drop it on eBay instead.

Regards...

Tom

If I did drive down tomorrow or Sunday morning, what is the lowest that you would take?

And what do you reckon the cost of shipping it would be?

OP
OP
B

b0redom

Hi,

I'm not available this weekend - off to see the outlaws, but I'm free all next week and weekend.

I don't want to take less than £180 as 50% off for last year's model seems fair, and I'm including about £60 extra of bits.

I have no idea how much shipping would be, but I would do it at cost. I would really recommend that anyone interested in buying should come and see it so there are no surprises etc.

OP
OP
B

b0redom

VictorL has withdrawn his interest, as he's bought a new one locally, so it's back up for offers....

Top Bottom