FSA Carbon crankset + other stuff

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chrisz

Über Member
Happy New Year all.

I've been clearing out my shed and have the following items - all open to offers ;)

1. FSA Carbon Pro crankset. The right hand crank is in great condition apart from a very small chip on it's end (pedal end). The left hand one is currenty stuck fast to a Dura Ace Octalink BB - I have tried to get it off to no avail and unfortunately the inner thread of the crank is slightly stripped - still perfectly good and may eventually come lose with the right persuasion - the BB is in good working condition too but the lockrings are in a bit of a state as I don't have a C spanner and needed to get it out of the frame - still works fine though. Can post.

3. Campagnolo Veloce crankset - tatty but again, perfectly servicable. These are the older tapered BB style (I think - haven't taken them off the BB yet). Can post.

4. 3 1 1/8" carbon headset spacers (10mm each) - either FSA or Orbea. Can post.

5. A 34.9mm front mech clamp in silver, came with my new Orbea frameset but I used a black Campag item instead. Can post.

6. Carbon aero seatpin 27.2 X 300mm. Can post.

I will get pictures up of all items on request. If no interest here they'll be ebaye'd - proceeds going to H4H.

Thanks all :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Chrisz

Chrisz

Über Member
Alan frame is now sold :biggrin: (proceeds going to H4H)

OP
OP
Chrisz

Chrisz

Über Member
DSCF6922.jpg

Note - skewers are NOT included - they've already gone ;) But I do have a brand new set in red if anyone's interested. Tyres aren't in the deal either.

_DSCF6927_1.jpg

I can get some close-up pics of the hubs etc. at the weekend

Marin Maniac

Is the seat pin still FS?

OP
OP
Chrisz

Chrisz

Über Member
Pics of all the bits I currently have for sale;-

1. 172.5mm FSA Carbon Pro crankset. The right hand crank is in great condition apart from a very small chip on it's end (pedal end). The left hand one is currenty stuck fast to a Dura Ace Octalink BB - I have tried to get it off to no avail and unfortunately the inner thread of the crank is slightly stripped - still perfectly good and may eventually come lose with the right persuasion - the BB is in good working condition too but the lockrings are in a bit of a state as I don't have a C spanner and needed to get it out of the frame - still works fine though. Can post.
DSCF7088.jpg
Dscf7089.jpg
Dscf7090.jpg
Dscf7094.jpg

OP
OP
Chrisz

Chrisz

Über Member
4. 3 1 1/8" carbon headset spacers (10mm each) - either FSA or Orbea. Can post.

5. A 34.9mm front mech clamp in silver, came with my new Orbea frameset but I used a black Campag item instead. Can post.

Dscf7081.jpg
Dscf7080.jpg

Top Bottom