FSA SL-K Carbon Chainset with Stronglight CT2 rings...........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As above. Cranks have done about 500 miles, rings about 250

Ratios are 51/36

A few light marks as you'd expect and one small chip, nothing really but only fair to mention.

Fitment is BB30

Looking for offers around £225 to secure, new bearings will be included was well, although these have been fitted I've only ridden them for 10 miles

I also have FSA bearing removal and fittings tools that I'll include if the price is right

stumpy66

Veteran
Is the jack russel for sale :smile:

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
As above. Cranks have done about 500 miles, rings about 250

Ratios are 51/36

A few light marks as you'd expect and one small chip, nothing really but only fair to mention.

Fitment is BB30

Looking for offers around £225 to secure, new bearings will be included was well, although these have been fitted I've only ridden them for 10 miles

I also have FSA bearing removal and fittings tools that I'll include if the price is right

51/36????

Pussy ;):smile:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
No worries, tbh I don't think crank length makes any difference to the average rider.
'Officially' I should use 185 cranks, but I never have. My road bikes are 175 and my Langster was 170.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
No worries, tbh I don't think crank length makes any difference to the average rider.
'Officially' I should use 185 cranks, but I never have. My road bikes are 175 and my Langster was 170.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd agree, I've even dropped to 172.5 and not had an issue and I'm not much smaller than you !

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
New pic now it's all removed and including bearings and tools too :thumbsup:

Come on guys this will be awesome for all you weight weeenies out there. You're stopping me getting my new crank which means I can't get out on my bike:cry:

img1238yc.jpg

Top Bottom