Fuji Track

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Oh I need a fixie....... two brakes...Manchester loonies up 'ere... legs and two brakes needed..... but normal drop levers....

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
How do you go on going up hill without the brake levers to hold onto?
I still have my left one on because on this.

Joe

Über Member
Nice!:smile:
I was thinking of getting one of these, but by the time I'd have added brake levers (I like the positions) and changed the gear ratio, it wouldn't have been quite such a bargain. So I'm waiting on a Bowery:smile:

OP
OP
F

FujiFixed

I still hold the bars where you would normally, used to it feeling a bit different now and I can pull on them just the same.
Also I have a pretty low gear (39:15) at the moment so the hills arn't too bad (on the way up)

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
FujiFixed said:
I still hold the bars where you would normally, used to it feeling a bit different now and I can pull on them just the same.
Also I have a pretty low gear (39:15) at the moment so the hills arn't too bad (on the way up)

I have 65GI and that really is spinny, i can keep up with freewheel bikes on some downhills, but on others they go past, annoying on long steep one when they go into the distance but never mind.
It does look nice though, they dont stick out so much like some of the other ones.

Top Bottom